Welcome to outreach.un.org.ccoi
CCOI acts as a liaison between the UN and studios, producers, directors, writers and other content creators. We can assist you by:
- Facilitating filming at UN locations
- Acting as a clearinghouse for legal issues, including use of the UN name and emblem
- Providing access to UN experts on global issues – including peace and security, human rights, the environment, gender equality and development
- Facilitating access to the extensive collection of UN archival film and photos
- Advising on script authenticity as it pertains to the work of the UN and its issues
- Assisting with research on UN issues and storylines
On Location at the UN
The work of the United Nations – through its various Agencies, Funds, Programmes and Offices – reaches every corner of the globe with a presence in over 190 countries and territories. CCOI can assist storytellers in gaining access to the Organization’s various sites around the world, from its Headquarters in New York to its many field missions, including peacekeeping missions, refugee camps, humanitarian relief operations, development projects and UN Information Centres (UNICS).
Film and TV
Support with UN-related research, editorial advice and archival access.
Access to UN stories and its people on the frontlines.
Outreach to Creatives
Connecting UN experts and issues to the entertainment industry.